For fall 2011, the 70s are back in style. But don't forget to add in a modern touch or two to take her back to school look to the next level.
Anna put together this fab, back to school outfit. She chose a pure-white, Indian inspired tunic that's very reminiscent of the 70s. She layered a pair of jeggings over a pair of florescent-pink capri leggings for a look that is 70s inspired, but also quite modern. Her navajo-printed backpack from Macy's really takes this look to the next level and makes it fab from head to toe!
Get the Look
- White Tunic available at your local H&M store
- Jegging Pedals by Justice: Buy Direct shopjustice.com
- Capri Tights with Lace by Justice: Buy Direct shopjustice.com
- Navajo Inspired Backpack available at your local Macy's
- Tortoise Sunglasses by Gymboree: Buy Direct gymboree.com