1. Style

Holiday Gift Idea: Barbie and Me Fashions for Girls and Barbie

By November 13, 2008

Barbie and Me Fashions for Girls and Their Barbies

Walmart and Barbie have teamed up to bring you the Barbie and Me Collection of fashionable clothes for girls and their Barbies. This line provides Barbie fans with an opportunity to dress just like Barbie from head to toe. Girls will love this line which includes jeans, jackets, handbags and more. And parents will love the prices; the average price range for the line is approximately $8.00-$16.00. What a fun idea for holiday gifts. Afterall, what little Barbie fan hasn't dreamed of wearing Barbie's famous, fashionable clothes?

The Barbie and Me line is available exclusively at Walmart.

Image courtesy of Mattel

Comments

November 17, 2008 at 11:48 pm
(1) Cindy says:

I love this idea! The only problem is… is that I have traveled to 3 different walmart locations and have not been able to find a complete outfit set that matches a barbie. this are all sold out, or missing pieces. I hope they re-stock soon!

November 22, 2008 at 5:49 pm
(2) Lola says:

I think this is a fabulous idea for the Holidays. One thing that concerns me is that I haven’t been able to find an African American doll in the Barbie and me Collection. Does anyone know if one is available?

November 22, 2008 at 7:31 pm
(3) Mrs Powell says:

I was not able to find an African American doll at Walmart either.

November 23, 2008 at 3:12 am
(4) Heather A says:

What a great idea. They should do this more often! I hope it becomes a habit :) I’m caucasion but I too would like to see some more choices in dolls…african american, red head etc. So far I have just seen Barbie and what looks to be Teresa which has brown hair and brown eyes, medium tanned appearance skin tone. Cute idea, hopefully they develop more products.

November 24, 2008 at 4:43 am
(5) kidsfashion says:

I’ll inquire about the african american dolls for you.

December 15, 2008 at 5:07 pm
(6) aj says:

My daughter wants these Barbie and Me fashion clothes from Santa, but we’ve trekked to all our Walmarts, plus walmart.com and can’t find them ANYWHERE. Any ideas as to what’s going on, another place to find them, maybe they’re sold out?? Please help! Thank you.

December 18, 2008 at 8:37 pm
(7) Jean says:

I finally found the right size little girl’s outfit and went to get the matching Barbie outfit and there was almost NO Barbie clothes what so ever. I went to both Walmarts in my area–same thing—slim pickens in the Barbie clothes department. And NO Barbie and Me clothes for Barbie. Whatever they had for that size doll was high school musical something or other.

December 21, 2008 at 1:46 pm
(8) april s says:

Has anyone been able to find these on line? I found a small number of things at our walmart but of course nothing in her size.

December 27, 2008 at 10:39 am
(9) Nicole says:

Does anyone know if they are going to restock these?

January 30, 2009 at 3:32 pm
(10) Connie B. says:

Wal-mart does not have Barbie & Me fashions online (I just left Wal-mart.com site). Are they still selling these fashions for little girls and their Barbie?

May 13, 2009 at 10:57 pm
(11) Olivia says:

Hi, I really want to get this for my daughter, she has been crying about it and keeps bringing it up!!:) I hope they re-stock soon or I’m going to explode!!

July 21, 2009 at 11:46 pm
(12) PeqqySue says:

This dolls are in Mexico!

December 17, 2009 at 10:54 am
(13) AAU says:

If anyone is still looking for African American Dolls they have several on E-Bay

November 15, 2010 at 1:23 pm
(14) LJ says:

I know the last comment was a year ago but I’ve been trying to find the best price and found them only at Kmart. Ebay has the barbie but it is over pirced and doesn’t include the girls clothes with it.