2 year old Audrey Test Drove the new pediped Grip 'n' Go shoes. The Grip 'n' Go toddler shoes are designed for the toddler who is becoming a better walker. They are easy-on/easy-off to inspire independence and have a more structured footbed that is still flexible and comfortable. What did Audrey and her mom think?
- Style: Audrey's mom thought the pediped Grip 'n' Go shoes were quite stylish for a toddler shoe. She especially liked how the velcro closure functioned well yet look stylish and not too much like a baby shoe.
- Comfort: Mom said, "They have nice, thick padding on the back of the heel so they're very comfortable. They do not have thick soles which, for a wobbly toddler, is a good thing. They do have a heel cushion and arch support though."
- Quality: Audrey's mom reported, "The quality is great. They're nice, soft leather, and very cute! They also have rubber padding on the toe box so they will resist scuffing and should hold up really well."
- On/Off: All busy moms know how important it is that a kids' shoe be easy to get on and off in a hurry. Audrey's mom said, "And the best part... a velcro closure strap! I just love a baby shoe that finds a fashionable way to have a velcro closure. This makes them very easy on and off."
- Fit: Audrey's mom felt that the size was on target with Audrey's other shoes in the same size and recommends ordering in your child's usual size.
Buy Direct: pediped.com