Little Landon Test Drove a pair of Little Soles Campus Sneakers. These retro-inspired sneakers have a cool, old-school look and have a squeak-function that squeaks with every step.
- Style: Landon's mom said, "Perfect baby blue color. They can be casual or sporty and match a lot of shades of blues and browns. He normally wears Nike shoes or summer flip flops, so this was a nice addition to his shoe collection; they are very stylish and go either casual or sporty. He loves wearing them, and I love matching them up with a cute outfit."
- Comfort: Landon and his mom thought the Little Soles shoes were comfy for Landon's growing feet. Mom said, "The soles are nice and thick and Landon does not complain about them at all. And hes pretty picky about his shoes. The are very easy to get on and off. The velcro easily comes on and off, yet is strong enough to stay put when hes wearing them."
- Quality: "They are very durable. The velcro is very strong and does not come undone easily like other velcro shoes."
- The Squeak: What did Landon and his mom think of his squeaky shoes? Mom said, "The squeaky noise, at first I thought it was going to be annoying, but it really helps when I take him to the park. He is just like any other toddler and can get out of my site in 5 seconds, and the noise on his shoes are perfect for when we are out in a public place like that to help me keep an eye on him. He absolutely loves the squeaky noise. He was the center of attention at a restaurant last night and the first time he put them on he ran around the house dancing just to hear them squeak."
- Fit: Landon's mom reported that the shoes fit true to size.
Buy Direct: littlesolesshoestore.com