Jack's an easy going kid who isn't fussed with fashion. If it's comfy and it fits, he'll wear it.
- Style: His mom, however, said that she liked the plaid button up shirt most of all, saying, "He doesn't often wear a button-down, and he said he liked the plaid shirt a lot. I did too, and would like to steal it for myself!"
- Comfort: Jack said that his outfit was comfortable, especially the plaid shirt which he described as being "very soft." His t-shirt was fine too and he said that his shorts were fine except that he perfers a more relaxed fit at the waist.
- Quality: Jack's mom reported, "The quality of the plaid shirt and shorts is quite nice; soft and durable. The t-shirt less so. It's not very thick or soft, it has a bit of a boxy fit and the cuffs are too big.
- Size: Jack and his mom felt the outfit ran larger than other brands.
- Cool for School: Jack was happy with the look of his outfit and would wear it to school.
Buy Direct: jcpenney.com