Under $25 Outfit #3: Getting Girly With It for $19.00
For our third outfit, Ellie and I decided to get a little girly. We found this sweet sweater dress by Dylan & Abby. Ellie loved the soft pink and grey colored polka-dots. I loved how it makes her look like an innocent little girl. We paired the dress up with a luxurious pair of soft cotton, Juicy Couture knee socks.
- TJ Maxx Price: $14.99 for the dress and $3.99 for the socks for a total of $19.00
- Retail Price: $28.00 for the dress and $20.00 for the socks
- Savings: $13.00 for the dress and $16.00 for the socks for a total of $29.00
Under $25 Outfit #4: Fun and Funky and Ready to Eat for $22.00
Test Driver Ellie in Outfit #4Back to School on a Budget with TJ Maxx
Ellie's a fun and funky girl at heart, so she this retro printed tunic top with pink rhinestone buttons was a big hit with Ellie. The set included the top, brown capri leggings and the coordinating headband. I dig the cool retro print and the brown and pink color palette. Leggings are still huge for Fall 2009, and are comfortable for busy kids, so this outfit was a definite "yes" for us. Ellie spotted a lunch tote with a similar color scheme that she had to have, so we snatched it up too.
- TJ Maxx Price: $14.99 for the 3-piece set and $6.99 for the Lunch Tote for a total of $22.00
- Retail Price: $25.00 for the 3-piece set and $9.00 for the lunch tote for a total of $34.00
- Savings: $10.00 for the 3-piece set and $2.00 for the lunch tote for a total of $12.00
Ellie and I found lots of great deals at our local TJ Maxx. The kids' section was full of Back to School clothes. We were also able to get some good deals on kids' underwear and socks. Unfortunately, our TJ Maxx does not stock kids' shoes as I would have liked to review that section as well.
Disclosure: The company provided free access to this service for review purposes. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy