So, let me do a little shopping and see what I can find for you.
Cool Clothes with Little or No Logos
- Volcom 'Rhoy Zombie' Polo Shirt--This skater-inspired Volcom polo with a layered sleeve has tiny logo, but is big in style.
- Pure Stuff 'Raw Release Baird' T-Shirt--When a tee looks this cool, no logo is necessary. I love the color and broken-in look of this awesome graphic tee.
- Wes & Willy Kids Liverpool Guitar Dress Shirt--How do you take a traditional dress shirt and make it over-the-top cool? By screen printing a guitar on the front instead of a logo.
- Boys' Cotton Full-zip Chest Stripe Sweater by Lands' End--There isn't a logo to be found on this simple yet stylish fashion staple. I especially like it in Canyon Orange.
- Columbia Kids Hollis Bay Hoodie--A cool hoody is an absolute must-have for Back to School 2007, but most all of them are splashed with logos. This one by Columbia Kids, has a laid-back vintage look that really benefits from its lack of logos and graphics.
- L.L. Bean's Fleece-Lined Camp Hoodie--This basic hoody is made extra cozy with a warm and fuzzy lining. Choose from 6 logoless colors.
- Mossimo Short-Sleeve Striped Polo--Not only does this cool polo lack a logo, it's also an incredible deal at only $9.99.