Robeez are soft, leather slip-on shoes for babies and toddlers. These shoes make excellent indoor shoes for toddlers and preschoolers.
So why choose Robeez?
- They are good to kids' feet. Because Robeez are made of soft leather, they allow growing feet to develop naturally. Experts agree that such shoes are the next best thing to bare feet.
- They stay on. The elasticated ankle band keeps these shoes on busy little feet without feeling too tight.
- They are comfortable. Indoor shoes need to be as comfy as possible, or kids won't wear them. The soft leather feels like a second skin because it's flexible and breathable.
- They are durable. Robeez are made of real, quality leather so that they can stand up to a toddler's lifestyle.
- They are washable. Kids get dirty, especially their feet, so Robeez are machine washable.
- They are safe. The textured suede bottoms provide traction to prevent slipping.
- They are portable. They take up much less room than traditional shoes or slippers. Keep a pair in your bag to pull out when your kid visits friends or indoor play areas. They also make great shoes to keep at preschool or daycare.
- Kids love them. Kids get a kick out of these kicks not only because they are comfortable, but because they are bright, colorful and sport kid friendly images like princesses, monkeys, mermaids, baseballs, crabs, puppy dogs, ponies, firetrucks and more!